Monday, July 12, 2010

Fun trinkets!!

Today, I have a mission for myself.... shop for accessories. I am not talking about pricey or high brand stuff but trinkets. 

I am quite happy w/ what I had bought...couple things from Anthropologies, pieces from H&M (Ah, it has been a while ......). And I am going to wear them one by one starting next week!! ^^

DH like Ted Baker's man design.  We normally check it out together just to update his cannot-be-more-ugly wardrobe year by year! lol And I found their plastic shopping tote quite interesting. I love those color combination and thought about my ROSE Chanel flip flops that I haven't had a chance to wear them after I got back from Taiwan. 

Photobucket
The small beige/pearl is $40. 

Photobucket
Ah, lime green...my fav. color too!! 
Maybe Chanel should have this gray flip flop w/ Green camellia flip flop next year!! ^O^


Photobucket
This is Cynthia, a very pretty girl!!
I love that intricate earrings on her...she said it is only $7 bought at Target.


Ah, I'd say that's a super home run score!! ^^


Photobucket
I should stop by Target tomorrow to check out other colors. 


Photobucket
My $5 laser-cut earrings bought at Jakarta. ^^


Photobucket


My ODJ. 


1. Top:
Max Mara neon green tank w/ knot at back


2. Bottom: 
Teal drappy shorts bought at Taipei (A.Fad.)


3. Accessory:

  1. J Crew fuchsia skinny belt
  2. Hermes white CDC 
  3. couple gold bangles
  4. laser-cut earrings
  5. Chanel classic m/l beige w/ GHW 09/10

4. Shoes:
Christian Louboutin calf pink/gold wedge




Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket
This is what I scored at Anthropologie today. 


A very intricate embellished bib necklace for $69. 
made in India. 


Photobucket
Do they look like clown-fish swim above coral reefs?




You know, I'd say this is behind the scene picture taken for my ODJ!!! lol

Niel is teething for his permanent teeth. Abby and Niel both are bored waiting for me finishing those ODJ photos before we head out. Next week, we probably will take them out for boating. (that's a floating device on top of Niel's head.) 

Photobucket


Hope you had a fun weekend. 
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...