Monday, July 12, 2010

2010 Boots/Booties Addict Pluralism!!




Shoe Addict Pluralism
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore




I was looking for some past season boots and up-coming season boots after I worn today's ensemble out. I love today's CL heels to go w/ jeans and tank (Isn't that Victoria Beckhem's fave. style for a casual look?!! ^^) but obviously I couldn't find my ideal boots to pair them w/. hah.... Oh, I know, we women always run short of couple pair of shoes!!


As for those boots I picked out, weather they are on-sale or not, I think those are a great pluralism; I love edgy style but I also enjoy walking in more feminine and casual boots occasionally.  

My fave. two are the first line from left to right. They are from Acne. 

How about you girls? Ready to rock in some boots this fall?!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...