Friday, July 2, 2010

Fashion = Dessert !?

Photobucket
Those yummy macaroons are made by mixing up different kinds of tea w/ other flavors. 

Photobucket
Pink, purple, black and brown (caramel) macaroons. 

Photobucket
Yellow, red and light brown macaroons.

Photobucket
White macaroons are made of Morocco mint + green tea flavor!


Aren't those colorful macaroon looking adorable n' delicious lining up here!! ^^

Thanks to the FOOD industry, I'd pick up whatever delights me at the first sight w/o worrying much of going wrong w/ the choices. 

However, the vagaries of fashion industry would confuse people so much that I sometimes have a hard time understanding the aesthetic underpinning for such a so-called fashionable statement/looks. Ah, perhaps I would categorize those as the eerily work of art to me!:P


Today is the second day as we family are back in USA.  I am trying my best to help my kids cope w/ the jet lag. There are a lot of summer activities awaits for my kids starting next week so I have to make sure they are ready by then!


What's the plan to keep them awake during the day?


Sunshine!!! ^^


A lot of sunshine will keep them awake so we went up to SF city this morning. 

Photobucket

My ODJ. 


1. Top: 


2. Bottom:
J Brand skinny cropped jeans in Khaki 


3. Accessory:

  • Sonia Rykiel Swarovski crystal owl brooch as necklace
  • BR gold studs belt
  • Lilith brown stripes scarf
  • San Diego Hat co. tan knitting cap (bought at Wholefoods Market)
  • G-shock (orange face) watch (bought when I was in college..... :)) 
  • Chanel matte black reissue in 226 

4. Shoes: 
Chole tan/nude ankle wrap flat

Photobucket
w/ Tom Ford Jacqueline style sunglasses

Photobucket
w/ Karen walker Gee Gee in Milky Pink

Photobucket
And I like the unexpected KW pink sunglasses better. 


Photobucket
The shade is actually very dark and you almost can see that brown hue in this wine Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 mm heels. 


This CL Bianca I picked up this morning will never be my first choice if I ever saw her on the shelf. But w/ the sale price and surprisingly elegant and cheerful look than black ones, I'd go for this pair as my wardrobe staple. 

Photobucket
This pair has similar color as YSL's new fall patent wine/purple pumps. 

Photobucket
W/ my ODJ, nice looking. I think!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Ilona is very hyper when we were in SF city.  
She started dancing on the sidewalk when she heart drum/music people played by the street. 

Now, would you please excuse moi!!
z..z...zzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzz

xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...