Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BACK in TAIPEI!

Photobucket
ho ho ho...... I should carry my Chanel in this shirt!! lol.

Now I am in a mission of searching for a perfect red Chanel classic. It surely feels great that DH complies with my wishes and let me SHOP for luxury.  You know temptation is the nemesis of a composed soul and now I am letting go of my mind.  ^^ ha ha~

Photobucket

My ODJ. 

1. Top: 
  • Kain label pocket tank (the most money worth tank of mine)
  • Limedrop fall cloud cardigan 
2. Bottom:
Mphosis draped pants 

3. Accessory: 
  • Earrings and double-string studs belt bought at Indonesia
  • Sam Edelman taupe gladiator flat sandal,
  • Chanel matte black reissue 226

Photobucket

Photobucket
Royal blue laser-cut earrings. 

Here are some more stuff I bought at A. Fad today!
Photobucket
 gladiator platform heels (lavender and brown)

Photobucket
This is draped teal shorts but I didn't catch its true color. :P

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this distressed lace very much.

Ah, it is time back doing my ODJ thing....... ^O^
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...