Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Simply Want to Share~~ The Cropped, the Prints, and the Wi-Fi!!

My friends flocked back to Taiwan one by one and sooner we will all be flying back as well. 


When they are around, we spent so much time together from Monday to Friday, that I don't have time to be on FB and do not even have time to do online shopping...... :P However, w/ their absent, I finally can chat more on FB and doing more online-shopping except I really miss the fun of trying things on first!!! lol.


Photobucket
I want my daughter (Abby) to quit doing finger-sucking so I encourage her to chew gum or sing songs instead.....then I start chewing the gum w/ her...haha.... 

Photobucket
My two after face-lift pieces: "cropped" jacket from Pierre Balmain  and "cropped" Max Mara Weekend pants. 
Shoes: Alexander McQueen square toe heels
Bag: Proenza Shouler yellow PS1 clutch

Photobucket
w/ alpaca Marc Jacob coat.

Photobucket


 This jump-suit (the charcoal color) looks really like lingerie-wear to me now..... :P 

Photobucket


Photobucket

1. Top: 
  • silk/polyester jumper
  • Rubbish pink tank
  • Stella McCartney nude degrading sequence tank 09'
  • asymmetrical cardigan w/ union jacket patten at back
2. Bottom Accessory:
  • Vivian Westwood floral patterned leggings
  • Givenchy Tinhan deep V hobo w/ studs
  • invisible orange socks w/ sequence elastic band
  • Shoes: YSL runway elastic heels 09'
Photobucket


Photobucket


The digital print dresses abound on the runway since Alexander McQueen's digital print dress from spring collection.

Photobucket

My ODJ. 


I started my shopping for going back to Taipei next month....



Photobucket

1. Top:
  • Michael Angel digital print shirt dress 2010
  • Trina Turk vest
  • Max n' Co. navy/purple velet shirt
2. Bottom: Hudson wide leg jeans
3. Accessory:
  • Givenchy Tinhan hobo 
  • Christian Louboutin purple velvet Mary-jane heels 
  • Silver/crystal necklace
Photobucket
No matter how tired I am, dishes and house-cleaning is an inevitable thing to do!! ......there, when we arrived home, it was already 9:30 PM, and I am doing the dishes while DH takes kids for bath!! 

We are trying this new Wi-Fi wireless memory disk and that's why Dh took a picture of me doing the dishes........ (funny) lol..

This is such a cool invention that the moment I got home w/ tons of picture I took a day, it already automatically uploads pictures to my computer.  It saves me the time of pulling out the card, and then looking for the memory disk which I forgot where did I put it (oh, I need gingo bioloba), and the time I wait for the uploading!!! 
So far, we love its performance.  


Photobucket
Great product,...not so cheap neither. $149.99 but I think it is worth the price. (I am not doing any advertisement here. ^O^)


Have a time-efficient day on Wednesday!!

xoxo Rachel



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...