Friday, April 9, 2010

Style on SAs (Sales person)!

Have you all noticed that SAs dress up distinctively in a particular style in different stores? 

Yes, you must have!! Me too!! ^O^


I went back to Lilith store in Fillmore st. on Wed. (They actually just had a grand opening party back in Feb.) And I took picture of their beautiful SAs wearing their signature styles for their brand. One of them even bought the same dress as mine.


Photobucket
This is Sara and she is a pretty, shy girl. :)
See that Converse sneakers, love the kick back style!!

Photobucket
This is Zoe. I don't think I ever wear mine alone... hum....


Photobucket

I bought another something from Lilith and I am going to wear it to Hawaii on Sunday!! Yay~~~~ 


Photobucket
Silver chain necklace and Fellon brass, cross, crystals necklace. 


Photobucket
I thought that fringe vest would complement the pattern on Michael Angel's tank.  


Photobucket

I know what I need.... a pair of white, skinny jean from J brand!!^O^

Photobucket


Pardon my pale face these days...... 


Photobucket
Abby and Ilona had so much fun today....these days when Abby is having her spring break!! 


You know, one good thing that Neil school's spring break is next week which isn't the same as Abby. O.W. I don't know how am I going to handle 3 kids all day for a week!!! :P 


Yay, weekend again and we really need to pack!! 

Have a good Friday!! 
xoxo Rachel





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...