Monday, April 19, 2010

The Perfect Print...... Floral Print Dress and Chanel Tattoo!!

Everyone loves some pretty print, especially this spring and summer. 


Photobucket

Photobucket
Those prints are pretty and bold!!
picture source from  裝苑.

Today I put on two things gifted from my friend, Irene. The Chanel tattoo and Shu Uemura fake lashes. 

I don't know if I should collect Chanel tattoo and save it or use them all.... but I think I am done having fun w/ them, I will save whatever left in my little jewelry box!! :) 
Photobucket
Those Chanel temporary tattoo is seductively sexy!!!
Love the idea of a tattooed ring.  


Photobucket


Photobucket
Irene doesn't know how to apply those tiny little fake lashes so she gives to me.
I guess I can teach her how to DIY some day!!


Photobucket
I had a little sun tan after Maui trip!! 
I only glue 4 little lashes to the end of my eyes...guess they are not very visible through the picture. 



Photobucket
Don't try to scant me on buying laced clothes.... I want more!! :P

My ODJ.

1. Top: 
  • some floral print dress w/ lace trim
  • Fox fur vest 
2. Accessory:
  • BR ivory bead necklace
  • Anthropologies embroidery necklace w/ beads
  • Designer friend, Elfi's Africa white turquoise necklace
  • Brown cut-out thigh-high socks w/ ribbons (Birthday gift from Yu bought in Pairs.)
  • Chanel 09' beige medium/large classic flap
3. Shoes:
YSL iridescent taupe/brown tribute platform

Photobucket
This look is overly cheerily .... silly!!! ^O^

Photobucket
This YSL platform is well worth the money :P!!

Special announcement.... I will have a sponsored Giveaway soon!!
Stay tuned and have a good Tuesday!!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...