Monday, April 19, 2010

Odds n' Ends..... for Travel!

Photobucket
Pic. source, Nylon.

Thanks to Cathy who always gives us girls lots of cosmetic samples!! :) I hate to refill those travel size bottles and I constantly forget to do so.  Now w/ sample packets, I can travel light w/ less bottles, jars and tubes to everywhere and regardless how many days I stay. ^O^ 


I brought total 4 pairs of shoes for all kinds of purposes.
Photobucket

 A pair of Sandals for walking along the beach, Nike for exercises. (Even I don't jog at all, everyone owns a pair of sneakers...haha....)  
My new YSL iridescent taupe/brown tribute platforms for looking tall and sexy! Then Missoni platform espadrille allows me walking freely all around in nirvana -- Maui!! :)

Photobucket
Oh, those beads, and sea shells necklaces are complimentary souvenirs from hotels. As you know, there are 5 of us traveling and I figure 10 necklaces are just too many..... I had to left some. 


I wish I bought Maui's gold pineapples back. They are just too sweet and you can even eat the core w/o worrying the hard fiber hurting your stomach!! ^O^
Photobucket

This is my outfit for the first day flying to Maui. I know, you might wonder....what the he**, heel??!!! hah......

Photobucket
Vince black top, Zara cropped pants, crochet bag, some scarf, YSL tribute platform.

Photobucket
Another outfit ... Gucci top, floral shirt, theory shrug, Missoni espadrille, crochet bag.

I probably will wear the second outfit sometime this week since it is getting very warm now!!!

Photobucket
This was yesterday!!
Do you remember that I said buying full priced heels these days is stupid??!!! 
Yes, I am the one who is the idiot... not only did i buy it w/ full price, I didn't even get double or triple points! .... a simply vain!! 

Well, I guess I am trying to justify that by wearing them everyday. :P 


One of the things I am obsessed w/ is soap!! I even take soaps w/ me when I travel. Whether it'd be a facial soap bar or a bath bar, I have to have either kind. I collect a motley group of soaps for their packages and scents. :P Aren't they just adorable!!!
Photobucket
Those pretty whimsical print triple-milled Tokyo soap bars make me feel extremely luxurious just by looking at them. 

A soap bar by the tub is just so romantic...... for me, the shower gel is so uncool. :P
Photobucket
Those are also triple-milled soap from Scotland. 

PS. Triple milled soaps, or French milled soaps, are made of a typical combination of a fatty acid (oil or fat) in reaction with lye (sodium hydrochloride). After the soap is made, it is dried into crystals, then rolled at least three times between large stainless steel rollers until a paste is formed. The paste is then pressed into soap molds, and triple milled soap is created.
The triple milling process allows for soap that is completely uniform and smooth, without impurities, and is longer lasting than other types of soap. (opposite to hand-made soap)...quoted from eHow.com

Photobucket
I highly recommend this Cor Silver facial soap. 
As I also use it w/ my Clarisonic facial brush for extra cleaning.


My ODJ. 

Photobucket
Gucci cami, Elisabeth n' James white blazer w/ ruched sleeves, Max Mara weekend boot-cut pants (up-folded), two tones belt, YSL tribute platform, Flying lizard necklace, Chanel black mini flap. 



Photobucket
The summer is around the corner!! ^O^


Photobucket
I was looking for a striped skirt, or dress and found a good looking one... $145 from Ted Baker. Love that feminine big shoulder. 




Where is your next journey? I am planing mine. ~~ ^O^

Have a good Monday......get a hearty/healthier snacks throughout the day and eat less in the evening!! xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...