Friday, April 23, 2010

Gingham + Lace, PLUS, FUN Make-up!

PS. I'd love to share my beef noodle soup recipe to you all but I have to warn you .... I eyeball the measurement of every condiment and adjust them to the perfect taste according to my tongue. ^O^ Maybe I should ask Betsy (our fellow reader/friend here)to come over someday and hold the iphone to shot me in the air. haha... 


Today, I did a make-up... I apply eyeshadow underneath the starting point of eyebrow and around the corner of nose too.


Photobucket
Left to right: Giorgio Armani pale blush, Bobbi brown taupe eyeshadow, Make up for ever purple.


My inspiration look comes from Barney's catalog.


Photobucket


Photobucket
pic. source Barney's catalog.



Photobucket
w/o flash.


Photobucket
w/ flash.



Photobucket

The Victoria style necklace is gifted from Cathy, who made for my birthday last year. 
I couldn't think of any other necklace would go so well w/ this lace blouse!!! ^^


Photobucket

This tights has interesting texture. 


Photobucket


My ODJ. 

1. Top: 
  • lilith gingham cover-up 
  • Lei lace blouse (Anthropologie)
  • HM black cardi. w/ rushing shoulder details
2. Accessory:
  • Textured tights (Anthropologie)
  • Two layered pearl necklace
  • Chanel beige medium/large classic 09' (didn't show in the picture)
3. Shoes:
Chanel 08' runway satin pink tulle camellia heels


Photobucket
The ivory lace top compliments my underneath purple gingham shirt very well. 

Photobucket
I twisted this Lilith gingham cover-up to a knot in the front and wrap around my waist as a dress.


Photobucket
Can you imagine the look of me shading off the tights and lace blouse for summer time!! ^O^




A friendly face of my friend, Isabel!!

She lives in Southern California and as today is the 1st day of SAKs ff event, she generously shared her luxe shopping look w/ us!!  ^O^

Thanks, sis!!
Photobucket
On Isabel: same fur vest that she got for me too, ^O^, gray jeans, Chole 09' black boots (mine is taupe), Chanel black reissue, Hermes black CDC!!!


Aren't we look alike w/ sunglasses on!!? ^^
xoxo Rachel

what?  Almost weekend again~ oh, I love weekends!!!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...