Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Bunnies

Hello my lovelies,

I'm sorry I am late with my wishes, but I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!!

I have been so busy with my new job and getting my house sorted that I haven't had time to sit down and catch up with you all. So I must apologise for my lack of posting lately, I will try to be better :).

My weekend was mostly spent at home doing bits of painting and DIY after the builders had (finally- 2 days late) gone and inevitably cleaning saw dust from every nook and cranny. Though I am still finding it in my shoes.. hehe. I also managed to attend the Ideal Home Show in Earls Court, which was really fun and a good excuse to shop the amazing food stalls as well as bits for the house. I'm really getting into decorating and love picking up little pieces and finding the perfect place for them.

I hope you all had lots of good food :)...


As well as a chance to catch up on some snoozing ;)...


Happy Easter my lovelies :)






Love from Natalya and Maxie xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...