Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Family Fun Time n' I Rock w/ Chanel Tattoo!!

It is very unusual for all of us family wearing sneakers at the same time. Today is an coincidence. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Daffodil is almost finishing its blossom, right now is the time for tulips...and then Roses in the summer! (I don't know what's the name of this flower I took... :P)


Photobucket


Photobucket



Top: Y-3 white shirt, Splendid quarter sleeves stripes shirt
Bottom: Mango tweed pants
Accessory: Diesel white mesh suspenser
Balenciaga violet part-time 08'
Converse black n' pink ankle sneakers



Photobucket
So, another wardrobe essential is a nice white shirt. Any kind, ruffle, no collar, short sleeves or long sleeves or sleeveless..... get all of them!! ^O^ I think they count into ONE category within 10 wardrobe essentials. ha~


Let's onto Chanel tattoo!!

I have to make sure the pearl bracelet goes all around my arm. So there are 6 patterns I used here. 
Photobucket
Now you know how strong my arm is .... :P. (A bird (w/ that CC logo), single pearl, a long pearl string, two two-pearl strings, CC logo charm. )

Photobucket

Photobucket
Those Chanel tattoo are too precious, I had compliments from men and then a girl asks me where did I purchased. It seems they sold out those tattoos!!

I think I have to give a proper thank-you lunch to Irene for sharing her tattoo w/ me ~~~

Photobucket
Off we went to Santana Row today!!

Photobucket
You know, the last minute shop in farmer's market is not too bad....except you think they don't have anything fresh left for you. However, the chance is they might want to sell you the left-over produce before the market closing and offer you a good deal. 
I bought 6 baskets of strawberry for $8. I think it is a pretty awesome deal. ^O^ 


Have a good Monday.... oh, couldn't wait for spring break comes.
We are flying to Maui, any suggestion? I know we could at least take kids to watch a whale up closer if we are lucky!!!!
xoxo Rachel


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...