Sunday, March 21, 2010

See What Got Into Me? The RED!!

Weekend is for me to relax!!

I don't have to stick w/ the time for cooking 3 meals or 2 or even 1 meal. We eat whenever we feel like it!! ^O^ I have been feeling awfully listless the past couple days but I assume wearing RED is just a coincidence for me. The good thing is doing so, it puts jocund atmosphere to people around me!! :P

Well, I think RED suits me.....and I am going to love this new color for me!!

I don't know how many of you girls bought tutu skirt or wear tutu like I do?!!!!! It must look so special and cheerful to people when seeing a grown-up wear tutu skirt. ^O^

Saturday~~

Splendid striped shirt, terracotta coat w/ bow at back, Betsy Johnson tutu skirt, Chanel cosmetic pins a set of 3, Chanel gray mary-jean flat w/ charms, J crew rhinestone necklace, Lilith Polka dot cotton bag (free gift)



Sunday~~
Today, I decided to layer two sheered dress ...... of course, you wouldn't see anything that's not supposed to be seen. :P

I thought the Polka dot dress is so French and classic along w/ the red dress. Now come to think about it, I do have another true red Vintage sheath from Celine!!


Just randomly found this Miss Sixty lace up sling back heels very chic~~



My ODJ.

1. Top:
  • tube bra from URBN
  • Y-3 08' runway red sheered dress
  • Lilith polka dot dress (French brand which is my new love.......Agnes' b is still in my heart.)
2. Bottom: Agnes' b black cotton pants
3. Accessory: brown suede belt
4. Shoes: Alexander Wang suede boots 09'


I can do so much w/ the Lilith polka dot dress in the future and I am taking it w/ me to the little jaunt in Hawaii in April!!! ^O^

Have a good cup of coffee/tea to start your Monday!!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...