Monday, March 29, 2010

The Real Look of Michael Angel Digital Print Shirt/Dress!!

So I have piled on a lot of clothes over this Michael Angel dress shirt. Now is the time to appreciate its whole look up closer.


You know what's the problem of wearing a runway or designer clothes when there is some model or celebrity wearing it. 


......... 
Afraid of being compared......
"WHO WEARS IT BETTER??????"
.........


That's right!! I hate that column in the magazine. But again, reading that provides a lot of entertainment to me, so never take it seriously. hah... 

Beauty comes differently in every eye, isn't it!!!!


Photobucket 
Michael Angel spring 2010 collection 

Photobucket
Show time~~

My ODJ. 

1. Top:
  • Michael Angel shirt dress
  • Lerario Beatriz WASHED WOOL VEST
2. Bottom: BJB leather-like leggings
3. Accessory:
Designer friend, Elfi's 14K gold purple swarovski cluster necklace
HOBO International faux snake skin clutch
Erickson Beamon for Target clear cluster earrings

4. Shoes:
  • Alexander McQueen square toe satin heels  
  • Sam Edelman taupe gladiator sandals




Photobucket



Photobucket

I love the peep-out look of hot pink from the bottom of A. McQueen heels.



Photobucket

Today, I am not in a mood of dressing "high" at all. 
I actually wear this sandal all day of doing chores!! 


Photobucket
I also use safety pins to secure two side of the shirt to make that curved hem.

Hope you get lots of inspiration of reading my blog everyday!!^O^
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...