Friday, March 5, 2010

Me, A lazy Day Vs. Busy Runway fall 2010!


Just when I said that I am not a minimalist in dressing-up, I am thrilled to see that this fall's runway certainly granted my wish!! 


All the gold color, busy layering, fur and animal prints which is almost always associated w/ GOLD almost take over the runway show!! 

(all image credited back style.com)

Rick Owen 




If I ever wore that kind of tights, my kids probably would ask me if I am a bat woman!! lol

Balmain






Is this a bit too much...animal print w/ that big-shouldered silhouette? ^O^
What could possibly happen if a tamer dresses like that w/ a whip in hand? ........ :P

Dries Van Noten
Animal prints + men's wear........ hum.... Purr or Roar?!!




I like this better... animal print w/ pencil skirt ....... make it a woman's skirt suit instead!! ^O^

So I was a bit tired w/ dressing me up, Today is a time out for me!

My ODJ.

1. Top: 
layered 2 tanks, purple underneath n' pinkish sakura print
bias cut 3/4 sleeve cardi.
taupe vest cardi.
2. Bottom: brown wool leggings
3. Accessory:
J Crew brass onyx necklace w/ rose gold fringe necklace
Chanel 08' 3 pink camellia in gold chain necklace
A. Wang duffel bag in Gray leather
4. Shoes:
Taupe Sam Edelman lace up flat



Ilona's modern Little Riding Hood look!! :)

Have a gossip Friday!!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...