Friday, March 5, 2010

COLOR BLOCKS!!

I gave this (vintage) quilted cropped jacket a face-lift couple weeks ago n' finally I got it back...


The result?!!


100% satisfied!!


My tailor understands exactly what I wanted to do for this Millard Fillmore MF-13 jacket. And she did a superb job!! 
(review: Millard Fillmore is United State 13th president aka. the Father of Contemporary sports wear, remember?!!)

Here is the look before~~
Cute jacket but seem not tailored enough to fit me...

After done the transformation!!

The puffy princess sleeves perfectly show the softness of guilt in my opinion n' more cropped length gives this jacket a trendier look!!

 This quilted jacket is a high quality embodiment of true natural classic!!


This is my today's inspiration -- Marc Jacob color block taupe Mika bag from 08'!!


There are camel, navy, military green, purple, orange, gray and yellow(gold bracelets) on me.... a rainbow color!!! ^O^




My ODJ.


  • Accessory:
Hermes orange lacquer/horn necklace
Chanel 08' gray flat mary-jane w/ charms design



Have a great weekend!!! xoxo Rachel






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...