Monday, March 8, 2010

Gifts From Friends....... Priceless!!!

"Gift" - a thing given willingly to someone without payment!! Definition taken from dictionary.com.


For me, being gifted is more of a caring/loving feeling showed from a friend. I love receiving gifts and I love to hear my friends say that they give/gift to me because they think I might like it!! How sweet!!

No matter how much the value is, I love the sentimental feeling of being understood, and being loved!! I would say I am not a minimalist of getting dressed, but I am definitely easy understood in personality......straightforward!!! 


Today, Cathy gave me one of her "un-loved" tights which she claims is way too long for her!! 

Me?  
Happily accept the tights n' I must say I do love it for its rich brown and purple tones!! Especially it is also so stylish that there is a section of twilled cotton around the calves!! 

Oh, yes, Cathy, a legging freak!! Please don't stop buying leggings(of course, I accept not just leggings, you know!!!) so I would have endless "gifts" from you!!! ^O^
It seems that we didn't catch the twilled section at the bottom in camera. 

There is another wonderful thing that Cathy gifted to me....from Bailey44 (the black one like a poncho on me).  And yes, yet another un-loved stuff from her!! 
You can play w/ the braided tassel however you like it, leave it hang, or put them into the belt hole like I did. 

The hilarious thing is she never told me that it is actual a skirt until today...... We went out together n' told her that this "poncho" is from her like 2 years ago.  

Then, she was like.... huh?!! What??!! No!!!  But a minute later, she realized that "poncho" is a "skirt" but mistakenly by me wearing as a poncho!!!  ^O^
 
We then think it is such a versatile piece (yes, a wardrobe staple too)!! It can be wore as a skirt, a strapless dress n' a poncho!!! ^O^



Somehow I still love it better as a poncho! :)






My ODJ.


1. Top: 
  • Y-3 gray 3/4 sleeves turtle neck
  • Wilfred lavender racer-tank top
  • Max & Co. taupe/brown/burgundy treated leather jacket
  • Bailey44 "skirt" as "poncho"
2. Bottom: brown/burgundy tone leggings
3. Shoes: 09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels
4. Bag: A. Wang duffel bag in gray leather
 

Love my heels~~~~


Big kisses to my friends who gave/gifted to me ever n' to those who never gifted to me (probably I should gift to you first. :P)!!!


See you tomorrow. xoxo Rachel
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...