Thursday, March 11, 2010

Drapes for All Body Figures!!!

I found couple pic. of people wearing draped dresses and thought it is fun to see all of them altogether!


Why?

Cause' our body figures are totally different but we all rock in those draped dress/jersey dresses!! ^O^


Too bad, it didn't show what kind of heels that Beyoncee wore. But I am sure more LADY like.

This is a very trendy look last year w/ A. Wang combat boots. 

Yu's Herve' Lerger for Max Azria beige/nude draped w/ knot dress and A. Wang booties. 


Moi!! Outfit Du Jour



1. Top:
  • Pete roses pink tank underneath $29
  • Pete gray draped boat neck jersey dress $39 (I got it larger size n' sew couple spots to make the drapes more flattered on me.)
  • cotton blend quarter sleeves red coat
2. Accessory:
  • Hobo International snake skin print clutch
  • my DIY necklace
3. Shoes: Valentino patent taupe bow sling back platform heels



I clip that cameo onto the J Crew rose gold colored chain necklace.....to make my own necklace! (Thanks to Isabel who bought that cameo brooch for me at flea market.)




Hum... maybe I will look edgier w/ a pair of cool boots next time!!! 


I got all of those pieces recently to refurbish a spot at my house...Oh, except for the chef's 3-D painting which I got it 5 years ago!! 

This is the side of this print which requires two prints for each 3-D painting to be made of.

"The chef is always right!" ^O^
Don't you just hate your BF or DH or anybody to add other spices into your dishes which you think it tastes divine already?!!!hahah..... 
Have some fun cooking on the weekends!! xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...