Thursday, February 11, 2010

Small, Tiny, Valentine's Wish List!!!

Here are couple things I have been lust for ....... I, in fact, got some of them n' hopefully I can possess rest in the future!! :)

They are not just for Valentine's, they are also for family, and for LIFE!! hehe.....(excuses?)

1. Erickson Beamon: Glass Menagerie Bird Gold necklace



2.  Jura ENA 5 espresso/latte/cappuccino maker




3. Cartier panther collection ring (Now you see it, I got it already...yah~)

4.  Chanel Classic (Please choose ONE for me.)

09' Beige medium/large classic

09' tweed classic

09' red medium/large classic 


A Chanel bag for Valentine's day!

Which Chanel bag would win your heart?
Beige classic w/ Gold HW
Gray/black/white tweed classic
red classic


 5. Spend a whole week FREE w/ girl friends in ....somewhere sand, sunny, beach, lounge, hot tub....... (this is probably not gonna happen soon.) But maybe just a couple days like last year girls only in Vegas@@.

6. A belly-dancing class. (huh?) 

7. A surprise, romantic dinner at Michelin recommended 3 star restaurant. (I don't know if DH would lighten up one day sooner when I decide to give up the hope.) :P

8. A family trip to England, Swiss-land, Italy n' Spain. 

I know, it looks more like a wish list for the whole year!!) :)But see, I am very thoughtful for friends (the coffee maker would benefit to all my guests in the future), family (the trip) n' can't stop loving myself too!!! LOL

Oh, there are couple of years' Valentine that I didn't receive anything and that's the saving for DH already!! ^O^

Here is an exciting thing for Yu n' myself....we family are going to spend Valentine's day in Reno together over the weekend!!! Hooray!!!
Choose whom you love wisely and Love whom you chose.
       
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...