Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girls, Can't Be Lazy!

I don't know what got into me as I woke up earlier than usual these couple days.... it is not even 8:00 AM when my son is at home waiting to be walked to school by DH. 


But, I feel great to be an early bird. I have extra hour or so to dress myself up before my other two daughters' rambling all over the house!! ^O^


You know, being a woman or even a MOM, "laziness" is not an excuse in front of everyone!! I said it thousand times, "There is no ugly woman, only the lazy ones." I know it gets even more difficult after being a mom and that might be even a common syndrome to all the devoted moms. I know cause' I have been there!!!

My friend asked me if I ever had a bad mood!!

"SURE", I immediately answered.

 "Then how can you still dress yourself up when the day is cloudy to you?", she kept asking me n' wondered by herself a thousand times before!!

"I don't know, maybe I've been inundated with complaints of untidiness by my Dad or not being pretty enough by my MOM during my childhood??(Sounds like a pretty tough family, isn't it!?) :P Then it forced me to keep myself up to the best all the time after being a grown-up??" 

haha...~ ~ ~ I do psychological evaluation of myself whenever my friends asked me all sorts of those questions!!  It is good cause' I get to do more inner-thinking n' improve myself!!  Plus, help my friends to understand me n' maybe give them better advices in the future!!

Ok, enough talking. 

Here we go Valentine's Hot pink teasing outfit preview!! :P 

 
A black bra inside the American Apparel hot pink body suit.

Abby (right) is getting better picking up her own ensemble, busy but cute!!

My ODJ!

1.Top:
American Apparel hot pink body suit
Satin jump suit
Plastic Island boyfriend blazer
2.Accessory:
Gray tights
BR. rustic studs belt
Chanel 08' gray jumbo classic
Chanel rhinestone n' multi-pearl necklace
3. Shoes:
Christian Louboutin violet mary-jane heels

The front view!!

The side view!!

I think I have myself all covered....SAFELY!!! ^O^

 Ah, should have my Valentine's wish list out soon!!!

Have a Great Day!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...