Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Diary (1) ......The Pattern:both the behavior n' my clothes' stripes!!

I was talking to my friend, Isabel, on the phone yesterday. We were talking about how are they going to celebrate their 10 years wedding anniversary this year.  

....... I am envious, not only their marriage is 3 years longer than mine but also she is getting a HUGE diamond ring for it. haha....! 

Vain?!! Of course, otherwise this world would be so darn boring , right?!!! Lol.

We also talked about people's success is not a random cause.  It is luck + certain pattern!! She recommends me to read about a book called "Outlier" which has more detailed analysis about how different people comes from different backgrounds become so dominant successful in certain works of life!!!

Ok....so how does it relates to my behavior pattern

Well, Isabel said that it seems I would shop for vintage stuff quite intensively during the end of a year n' early of the year!! ^O^


Ha~~ right!!!! I thought about my spending behavior... it is because everything on sale is past season n' current season stuff is still priced insanely high. Plus, I have not made my mind what's worth to spend in a full price!!!  ^O^ That's my spending behavior......... alright, nothing to do w/ the book neither!!

*sigh* Recession makes inflation rise exponentially!!!!  

My ODJ!!

1. Top:
Splendid stripes tee
Kate Spade no-collar coat
2. Bottom:
Y-3 big pocket cropped pants
3. Accessory:
cashmere blend knitting scarf
Diesel white mesh suspender 
Louis Vuitton silver hoop earrings w/ 3 charms
Chanel 08' multiple pearl necklace w/ rhinestones
4. Shoes: Vintage Kumfs brown woven oxford

It is better/structured to add a scarf around the neck for no-collared coat. 
I think that makes your ensemble look more intact from head to toe!!

You know, I think those two pockets fit in couple bottles n' diapers...haha..


My recent furniture purchase is less than $300 just for the look!!!

Don't forget the random diary part 2. 
xoxo Rachel



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...