Friday, February 26, 2010

Odds n' Ends... Look of the Day!!

This post would dedicate to my friend, Yu, if she allowed me to show her full figure. ^O^ However, she didn't grand me so I simply share everything left in my photos along w/ her look of the day. :P

 

Ms. Yu-Chia in Target. 

London Fog taupe patent boots, Marc Jacob tote.

 
After I bought my first pair of London Fog patent/rain boots last year, most of my gal fashionista can't seem to get enough of them. 


I took off the bows from Juicy Contour's shopping bag n' glue them on my oxford brogues. That's an instant update w/o spending a dime!! I am excited as the brown bows matches so well w/ the shoes and I don't care about that outdated soles at all now!!  

 
As long as Juicy Contour keeps their shopping bag in stock, I can replace new bows anytime. lol

My friend, Cathy, is a puck n' boho style mixer!!

Her perfectly torn Frankie B. jeans!!!

Last thing to share w/ you!!
I can't seem to recall this cropped leather biker vest is Mike n' Chris or .... well, it is $495 in nordstrom!! 

Have a fab. weekend!! I will make sure I update my look from SR pour H&M on Sunday.... xoxo Rachel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...