Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An Ensemble That Could Never Go Wrong!!!

I went to WholeFoods market today to start my food shopping for Valentine's party this weekend.  Then a girl came to me n' said that she has to comment on my outfit ..... Very sharp!! 

I smiled back n' said Thank you!!

......... then I was thinking....... This outfit would compliment almost everyone in my opinion. Oh, yes, I know you are going to say because I have "LEGS" so I can wear shorts...blah blah...blah......

The truth is...

Pick up a cropped, or Bermuda, or just a slim legged trousers...or whichever would elongate your whole proportion even if you don't have "legs" but definitely choose a pair of pants which makes you feel confident or even a bit cocky.  haha......



The key is....


The right attitude....  (just like my friend, Catherine said!!) 
Maybe wear your clothes like you are acting-feeling the clothes..... I don't know... .. use some imagination here!! ^O^



1. Top:
Lilla P. brown turtleneck
Theory velvet blazer (bought at vintage shop for $18) Hooray!!! 
 2. Bottom: 
liquid high waist shorts
3. Accessory:
Hobo international distressed suede brown messenger bag
Steve for steve madden studs belt
knitting scarf
Hue charcoal gray hosiery 
4. Shoes: Givenchy wedge booties 

Hope you have some fun here!!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...