Friday, January 8, 2010

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!!


Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!!


DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :)



I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :)




Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat!



Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch.




My ODJ.

1. Top: 
  • Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress
  • RUGBY military inspired coat
  • et vous fur coat
2. Bottom:
Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings
3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels
4. Accessory:
  • Chanel 08' pink crystals, camellia, pearls brooch
  • Lanvin leopard happy tote 08'
  • BCBG brass studs wide belt


DH and I took Ilona out for lunch at P.F. Chang. We love the fry banana w/ ice cream there.





There is always room for dessert!! hehe...

Cathy and I met together in the afternoon. I fell in love w/ this teal peep toe platform heels by Nicolas Kirkwood right away. The best part is a deal of additional 15% off today ... that pair only costs me $260!! ^O^ Cathy couldn't resist the fact that the heels is just too gorgeous and sexy let alone the deal is so good, she bought the same pair at the end!!


Sexy looking from every ankle!




My only suede heels of this year!!!





My two the most architectural aesthetic heels!!
 






This is Cathy's new lace, two toned leggings...I am not sure if they go together..!!?


Then I found another perfect pair of ballet flat for myself...Lanvin calfskin w/ gem-stone and you know what,....I can't believe the original price is $785 down to $260!!!  Why do they have to set the MSRP price that high at the first place????!




 I didn't buy any CL heels...just fun to try them on!!






309 * 85% = $262! Great steal!!

Have a fun weekend, everyone!!!

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...