Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shopping w/ Proenza Schouler Platform Cap Toe Pump and 3 kids!!

OUCH!!!!

Nah ~, 
you probably think that would be pain in the a** when go shopping w/ 3 young kids and wearing HIGH HEELS like MY Proenza Schouler pump!!

In fact, for me, it is a very special bounding time w/ my kids during holidays!! 

I like to brain-wash them by telling that they need to be extremely behaved when they are only w/ me, o.w. MOI would be exhausted and couldn't be able to cook for dad for dinner!!!! I told them that they don't want to see Dad gets really starving and be mad at us!! :P

Most of the time my kids would understand and really follow my rules! :) Besides, these days, I can always use Santa to watch my back. hahahah..... They sure don't want Santa get MAD!! :P



Ilona still acts like a baby every time I held her!!!



A nice sunny day shopping w/ kids!!




Thanks Niel for taking pic. for us. 
You know, this dress is shapeless but somehow just because of its relaxed cutting, it always add a touch of feminine to the look.



My ODJ.


1. Top:
  • RUGBY black turtleneck w/ should patches on sale for $49.99
  • TSE coral wrap dress
2. Bottom: Dolce Vita cotton denim leggings 
3. Accessory:
  • Lanvin leopard happy sac 08'
  • black onyx ring 
  • Designer friend, Elfi Altendor: Africa white turquoise w/ silver beads necklace 
Shoes:  09' fall runway Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels






I am never interested in denim leggings...until I saw this pair. 

This pair is more like a denim pants on me (maybe I should get size xs? instead?!) and w/ that 2 cuts around knee, I had to get it right away.  Besides, I bought them on Giltgroup.com for only $48!! ^O^

 Just another fun thing to add in my wardrobe w/o the guilt!!


What's your best score or your best buy of this year??!!!


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...