Friday, December 11, 2009

Quirky Classic Of Chane Tweed Jacket n' Marc Jacobs Simple Classic Coatl!!



It has been extremely cold these days, and I had wore the warmest coat already.  Other than the fur vest which is not the warmest piece since it is the VEST, my Marc Jacob alpaca wool boat-neck coat in beige and Chanel 08 f/w tweed jacket in red/gray are the coziest outwear in my closet!! 


This season I bought the quirkiest look of heels/boots from Givenchy, YSL and Proenza Schouler, so far, I think I work them well w/ my old wardrobe. :)  Let's see then!


Marc Jacob Alpaca wool coat - a classic look, n' a classic color!!

I visited my friend, Cathy, today. 
She took those photos for me. 




From head to toe: I have the most studs on me. :)


My ODJ.


1. Top: tart long white tee w/ pocket (inside)
2. Coat: Marc Jacob
3. Bottom: Hudson jeans
4. Accessory:
  • H&M floral scarf
  • Heidi Daus heirloom ring 
  • BCBG taupe belt w/ brass studs
  • A. Wang gray Coco Duffel bag in Gray 
5. Shoes: Christian Louboutin studs heels 



Cathy is checking out my studs belt at the background. haha.. She said she didn't wear fancy clothes and she looks like a house-cleaning lady there. hahahahah.... I had to laugh....


Chanel tweed jacket -- A wardrobe essential. 

I combined my DIY stranded necklace n' designer friend, Elfi's Africa white turquoise necklace!! 


Those looks are probably not favored by most people but I just want to play w/ those two heels I got. :P


Quirky look pieces:
  • striped turtleneck
  • Chanel tweed jacket
  • TSE fucshia heram pants
  • gold striped tights
  • Banana Republic gold n' vintage silver studs belts 
  • 09' Proenza Schouler heels
  • 09' YSL heels


Isn't the look fun!!











I always like to try something new, fun and bold .....

Have a great weekend!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...