Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shopping W/ me and my Friends!!

Do you remember the leather vest I posted? One is brown color by June found at Nordstrom and the other one is Gray color from For Joseph.


It turns out I bought the gray one from Joseph. They don't have xs size for me so I had to get s size instead, the arm pit would fit better w/ warmer clothes but the front is a bit loose on me if I don't zip it up!! Well, give or take is what I thought and well, it ain't look bad at all!! :)


We girls always go out shopping for little things once a while. For DH, and kids.... and occassionally we'd find something we like and we'd wait!!  The pre-sale is really not a big of attraction..... I guess we will have to wait till Christmas!!!!!


Anthropologie

 
They always have the most intriguing store layout and window display. 

Oh, thanks-giving!! The only thing I won't eat as a tradition in USA is thanksgiving turkey.....just not interested in the cranberry stuffing at all. :P



Cute bag.


I have almost exactly the same look of that cropped jacket! 






I adore this necklace very much.....like rain drops!!

 









I don't normally like brown so much but I notice I have changed cause' I wear more brown colors than before.... see, I also bought brown boots (camel Chloe short boots).

Yes, people do change!!!!!!


I was having fun wearing my skirt as tube dress or just as plain skirt!!





This is the original look of this skirt.... 

Nordstrom                                                    f                     




We are now at Nordstrom!!

 


Yu and I both had our eyes on these set!! Fun and chic and casual sexy!!

 


On Yu: DKNY tights, mission skirt, Ferregamo riding boots and Chanel Coco Cabas in Black!!

 
Yu wears Max &Co. leather jacket from couple seasons ago...love that color!!



Cathy finally got out of her cage ... you know, in-laws! haha...


I can't believe all 3 of us wearing tights or leggings...haha... 
We are great friends!! ^O^





On Cathy: LNA lace leggings, Guess booties, Club Manoco turtleneck, J crew cardigan,  Darkota blazer.


I bought a silver dress w/ slightly draped design from Hugo Boss today. They are having their VIP sale and I am so happy as I got the dress 40% off and another 10% off today!!!!! They have very cool design for guys too....DH bought a shirt and a gray jeans too!! He is so happy!! hah...






My ODJ


1. TOP:
  • Charcoal turtleneck
  • For joseph gray leather vest
2. Bottom:
wide pleated skirt (fabric de France)
  • 3. Accessory:
  • Hue tartan hosiery
  • Designer Elfi white turquoise necklace
  • Chloe orange Sally 09 s/s
  • Steven madden for Steven belt
4. Shoes: Givenchy wedge booties w/ chains


Oh, I love holidays... I get to hang out w/ friends more!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...