Friday, November 6, 2009

Kate Spade Store Coupon 20% OFF, DIY of Marni Runway Look!!


I really need to organize my blogs into tags/categories so it will be easier for you girls to navigate on. But right now, thanks to
Google for its incredible searching mechanism that I hope you still can find something useful here other than seeing me fancy and vain in the pic. haha....!!!! lol.

This season, there is one more thing in my never-ending clothing wish list: A Cape!!!

I never really want ONE since it never occurs to me that it is a stylish staple in one's wardrobe. :P However, I know I am always enamored by its sophisticated look!! :) Maybe one day I will indulge myself w/ a classic piece like those on the mag.


Aren't those 3 capes classic n' gorgeous!!!!

I want to share a store coupon w/ you girls. This deal is better than its offered 15% off for joining in their email list. You just have to go to "store location" page and print out the coupon and use it in different stores if you have more than ONE item that you like!!!
(Please don't tell SAs that I pass around this deal. :P)

Click it if you want to save 20% off from Kate spade!!

I know my friend, Yu, was looking kate spade short sleeves white shirt w/ bow at both shoulders one day. Now I think she can take the plunge!!!


This is the damage I made today for myself. A look between cape and military inspired wool coat. I think it also is classic enough.


I like the lining very much cause' it makes me feel YOUNG and chic!! hee~~


What else is this season's trend that I didn't get ???!!! Ah~~ Studs!!! Something or anything w/ studs!!! You know, I did a touch up on my overly teared True religion jeans just to get a flavor of studs for fun!! :)


When my in-laws were here, my mother-in-law sewed a piece of denim fabric underneath of every tear of my true religion jeans.
I must admit, she is awesome doing those sewing things for me and my 3 kids whenever their visits here. She also made clothes for them by herself. :)



All I need to do afterward is to iron those studs wherever I want!


You know it costs a lot when jeans have that underneath patches of denim look.


Done!!


Now I have a new pair of jeans w/ dispersive studs!! :)

You know what's so special today?!
Today is FRIDAY again!!!! I love Fridays as much as I love holidays cause' it's followed by Sat. and Sun. which DH and I don't have to abide by schedules in general except for Heidi's piano lesson on Sunday!!



I went shopping for Kids in GAP. As you might already know that Stella McCartney designed a collection for Gapbaby and Gapkids!! I am too late to get a military inspired jacket for my son, otherwise, we could wear the same style ensembles!!!! That will be cool!!!




I add a metal zipper on my Moschino cheap and chic cropped pants to get the LOOK ALIKE of Marni's runway look!!






Now, I need a pale look like her!!


I use both YSL no. 2 and Mac gloss!!


Ok, I should have applied some foundation to pale my skin too. :P


Accessory is another key for the look. BR $19.99!!


Viola~~~ everything is recycled from my wardrobe except the Michael Star tunic is new!!



My ODJ.

1. Top:
  • Orange Boss mustard color ruched turtleneck n' slightly belted sleeves
  • Michael Star (15% cashmere) tunic w/ belt
2. Bottom: add 2 metal zippers on Moschino cheap and chic cropped pants

3. Accessory:
  • Polka dots charcoal socks
  • Marni platform mary-jane heels
  • Banana Republic ivory plastic necklace (on sale $19.99)
  • Hermes Gris T. 35cm Birkin


I love the golden metal zipper details!! Fun!!

Have a great weekend,girls!!

Oh, I will pass down those two rewards during this weekend!!!
So watch out, you maybe the one! :O Rach, xoxo


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...