Thursday, October 15, 2009

Need a Pair of Oxford Flat?!!

I couldn't decide should I buy a pair of Oxford Flat or even shed $595 on Christian Louboutin Fred patent leather shoes (I also like both the glitter one and stiletto style!!)

Obviously, it is a trend to have a pair of oxford flat or lace up shoes whatever they call it!!

Apparently, I have a pair of Costume National oxford heels which is almost the same look.





The over knee high socks w/ Valentino bow sling backs!




MY ODJ

BCBG vest as top
French Connection khaki tulip skirt
Max & Co. rusty pink belt
brass mini disc necklace
brown patterned socks w/ laces


The heels are seem more suitable for this girly look.


W/ cardigan, a pair of oxford flat would compliment the outfit too.


So, what do you think, girls? I am torn in buying a flat version or save the money so don't bother it at all!!

I have shoes which absolutely is comparable to a pair of oxford flat to complete a certain look . Should I still go for it though?!!


Oxford Flat?!! Yeh or Nay!!
A must!
You don't need it!
Buy them for the trend!
pollcode.com free polls
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...