Thursday, October 15, 2009

FOTD/ OOTD

Today was another long, hectic day of Visa chasing around London. If you have ever tried going to Russia with a UK passport you will know what I am talking about... they make it very difficult and expensive for you! Though, I did meet a friend for lunch and managed to have a very brief stroll around Selfridges, which always cheers me up!

The makeup today was done in a hurry, but I thought I would share it with you anyway.

Face:
Revlon Colourstay- I never seem to get on with this foundation, though many people love it :(
MUFE concealer
ELF complection perfecting powder to set (the one where they have 4 colours).
NARS laguna bronzer
MAC melba blush  

 
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC holiday pallette- using the grey, silver and nude highlight as well as shale
GOSH lime green eyeliner in waterline
Revlon liquid liner
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
Lips: MAC Vegas Volt with a little peachy pink pigment on top, which ensured it stayed ALL day. I didn't have to touch up once, not even after lunch! Woop!
Since I was running about I wanted to be cosy and warm so I opted for a wool strapless dress from FCUK, with a long sleeved black jersey top underneath. I am sorry the quality is so awful, as the only way I can take these photos is with my video camera (it has a handy remote).

Hope you guys are having a good day and are looking forward to the weekend. I am off to Moscow for my grandmother's Birthday so I will be away till Wednesday. Time for me to go and pack those thermals ;).

Natalya xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...