Sunday, October 18, 2009

Leopard Print Pencil skirt!! Did I pull it off well?!!


Leopard Accents!!



Pic. from WHOWHATWEAR.com

Wearing something w/ Leopard accents is easy... well, I think!!

If that something is an intact piece by itself.....I mean, a pair of heels, a bag....etc. I certainly am not the material could pull off a leopard patterned shawl or is it a blanket like the model, Aggynes does there. A bold statement, indeed! :)

Every woman would love wearing animal print but come on, no one would want to look like a desperate house wife or give others a wrong impression rather than sexy!! haha....

I have 3 things in my wardrobe w/ leopard (cheetah) pattern. mmh.....Ok.... I have leopard print under-wears but hey, those will never be seen in public. lol haha...

1. A pair of gray/white cheetah print hosiery.



I always pair this leopard hosiery w/ Louis Vuitton suhali sling backs.
Maybe I should try something else in the future. :)


2. Lavin leopard print happy Sac 08.


3. D&G leopard print long pencil skirt.


My ODJ!

1. Top:
Anne Fontaine white shirt w/ bow n' shoulder details
2. Bottom:
D&G leopard print pencil skirt
3. Shoes:
Valentino patent taupe sling back heels w/ bow
3. Accessory:
Chanel 09 black bows earrings
Hermes Gris T. 35cm Birkin


This D&G super long pencil skirt could be tacky but I think as long as my top is either simple or mono-toned, I should be fine.


This Valentino sling backs are pretty to look at but it is not a good candidate for dancing in them. *ouch!!* (Pei, do your feet hurt when you wear them??)

Gossip Girl time!! Ok, I really am not focus on watching what they wear, I am simply in awe of those youngster's acting skill!!!!

Good nite!!!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...