Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Knee-high Boots?!! Nay, just Look Alike!!

After yesterday's staying low for not taking so many pic. of myself, I decided to take it to DH and have him do the dirty work for me. lol

Oh,...no, not dirt work!!

I must say if my in-laws saw DH taking pic. of me, they wouldn't say anything anymore. DH loves me very much and I am glad that he knows being supportive of this thing is so important to me too. :)

I am stilling feeling my hair. I felt that I look much younger w/ this simple hair do. There is a slightly bias cut from back to the front, maybe a long bob I could say.

I've never done this before!! I mean when I am furious, I never go have a hair cut since it would be like killing me twice! :P However, I do realize it is so helpful to clam my rage by simply transforming to a different look this time!!

I am still in search for a knee-high boots randomly. Nothing caught my eyes though!!

Now since I am very pleased by the almost like thigh-high boots look of Aqua leather leggings + Givenchy chain wedge booties, the knee-high boots can wait. :)


My ODJ

1. Top:
  • BCBG runway brown sweater (last year)
  • blue cotton vest
  • C&C California super long cotton vest
  • taupe wool blend vest
2. Bottom: Aqua leather leggings
3. Shoes: Givenchy chain wedge boots
4. Accessory:
Anthropologie beaded necklace w/ floral peg
Balenciaga part-time bag 08 in violet





oh, I just start doing TRX last week and it feels great, great, great!!!!!! All I need now is to tone up my muscles more and work on my target of having 4 or 6 packs muscles!! ha ha ha.. oh, well, I don't know who am I fooling though. ha ha...

Anyway, you girls should try TRX!! It uses your own body weight to build your own muscle up and is amazingly effective!!! You almost can see the result right away if you do it correctly!!!

I am going to TRX for 45 mins. and then Power Yoga for an hour tonight!!!

See you afterward, girls!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...