Thursday, October 8, 2009

How Knit!!!

I think I'd better wore my cardigan or knit ensembles asap in these crisp autumn days before it gets too chilly!!

A Chinese old saying: "Get ready w/ the warmest comforter for winter once we had our mid-autumn festival moon cake!!"

It is fascinating that Chinese lunar year can be so accurate on predicting the season changes.

So, what did I wear the past couple days except for blazer and leggings??

Knit, cardigan, tights, leggings.....again. hah.....

I am such a color person and just by looking at how many colors on me these past couple days!! No wonder one of the SAs in a boutique asked me if I ever wore black outfit at all when I browsed through Yohji yamamoto collection. :)

1st ensemble!!


1. Top:
  • Twelfth street of Cynthia Vincent purple sheered blouse
  • RUGBY checkered shirt w/ peplum waist
  • Ralph Lauren brown leather vest
2. Bottom:
  • RUGBY purple corduroy cropped pants
  • black lace leggings
3. Shoes: Costume National navy oxford heels
4. Accessory:
Hermes Ostrich belt
Hermes Gris T. 35cm Birkin


A peek of the black lace leggings!


I tried pairing boots at home..but doesn't like the look.


I lose counts of how many colors on me. ha!

2nd ensemble!!


Ilona looks like a little gnome w/ that hoodie to me. haha...


There is farmers market every Sunday in Los Gatos downtown!!

1. Top:
  • charcoal gray turtleneck
  • Stella McCartney bow origami cream top
  • two toned cardigan bought in Lohemann's
2. Bottom: D&G leopard pencil skirt
3. Bag: Lanvin leopard happy tote
4. Shoes: Boss orange navy w/ gold mary-jane platform heels


I think this outfit might be a big too much...but it is not that bad if only would I wear shorter and black pencil skirt next time. :P



Today, the 3rd ensemble!!



Ilona is applying lip balm before going to painting class...hehe...


Ta da!! Ilona is doing painting on T-shit!!



There are couple people asked me about this Frye boots today.
Unfortunately, I got them last year so I don't know if you can still find them anymore!!


My ODJ.

1. Top:
  • Max & Co. floral print dress
  • (forgot the brand)two-toned cardigan w/ slouchy pockets (bought in Lohemann's)
  • Zara grayish taupe knit cardigan
2. Bottom:
Brown leggings w/ grey zigzag over the knee tights
3. Accessory:
  • Hobo brown distressed suede messenger bag
  • Oliver People sunglasses
4. Shoes: Frye slate tall boots




Finally I took my in-laws to the shopping mall almost 2 weeks after their stay.

Why wait!!??

You are asking me the reason?? ha...You now better than I do. :P

I am afraid that I can't help myself buying in front of them. ha ha ha.. So the later the better! haha.....




One more thing to share w/ you girls.

I saw this mini sequined jacket in Nordstrom. I personally think it is very cute and the long collar is also stylish and classic enough for every occasion. I grab it from the rack and style it on the mannequin!! :P ha~ I assume the SA wouldn't mind me playing w/ their clothes and trying on the mannequin instead of ON ME!!!!!

The sequins are very secure and the slightly puffed shoulders remain the feminine look, and it is so light, I just love it. O~~ sorry that I didn't even see the brand name. I think the price is not bad at all since it is not placed w/ high fashion clothes.





I like the black sequins against the pink blouse look very much.

Thanks girls. I know this post is long long long.....

To thank you for the effort of reading it through, there is a giveaway coming up Next Week!!

Stay Tuned!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...