Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blazer + Leggings!! The Ultimate Two Things for tis' Fall/Winter.

No matter your figures are tall, petite, chubby, muscular, skinny, slender, pear shape, boyish shape, apple shape or curvy shape, ......etc., must you have two up-to-date pieces in your wardrobe for this fall/winter --- blazer and Leggings. Seriously, they are an instant eye-catching outfit and never could go wrong on any type of body figure!!!

I just completed my blazer collection yesterday by adding ONE gray blazer/tuxedo style/jacket in my wardrobe. If you know me way back since last year, you must see my tuxedo style Emporio Armani wool jacket which I wore them to Paris last Nov. 2008. So pick a classic color such as black, gray, white or camel, it will be classic no matter what the style is!! ( I strongly believe that! :) )


I carried my-then-newly-bought Chanel Rodeo Drive large tote 08.


A local market next to the apartment we stayed in Pairs 2008.

Most my ensembles when visiting Pairs are leggings/pants tucked inside boots and that wool jacket. I never thought I had one single boring pic. for that trip!! :)

After you fab. girls vote from yesterday, I decided to wear just blazer and leggings for the rest of this week!!! Oh, can I do that? huh...? Let's see then!!!!!


My ODJ!

1. TOP:
  • Tsesay coral wool tulip dress
  • Plastic Island long (boyfriend) blazer
2. Bottom: Wilfred riding style leggings
3. Shoes: Givenchy wedge boots
4. Accessory:
  • Banana Republic edition gold tassel necklace
  • Chanel 09 cruise matte white reissue 227

I always seem to find boots w/ unique leather grain/pattern to it.




Thursday is Ilona's busiest day, she has painting class in the morning and swimming class in the evening.
Considering she is only 2 yrs. old and 2 months. :) Hum...maybe I should sign her up for modeling!!! ha ha ha.. JK!!



I don't know if weather is the #1 culprit for to blame for Ilona's Eczema back in the March, it seems all gone until next year!! (I should keep my finger crossed) :)


A simple feminine coral color dress would really soften the assume-to-be boyish look of blazer and leggings outfit.

Thoughts for your outfit!!!

Do you girls know what's the color would most flatter your skin tone?

I am not talking about eye-shadows. (the colors of best eyeshadow for you are different from clothes you put on and I know neutral color like brown, taupe, camel would flatter most woman's eye)

Why do I ask? I am desperately looking for the answer myself recently because of my acting class. You know, when you can't do whole black outfit or even black n' white outfit for audition, picking a perfect ensemble is a hard task!!!

I can answer what colors I like easily but when I seriously think what colors of outfits would compliment me, I stunned. I would only answer maybe... this or that, but never thought of the differences between colors I like and colors of clothes which compliments me the most!! lol hah... Ok, I think I need to jog down at least 3 colors look best on me in the future!! No black and white!! hehe...


I didn't sleep until almost 3 AM yesterday... geez, look at that black circle underneath eyes... *sigh*.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...