Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mommies Outing Fun to Six Flag Discovery Kingdom!!

As most of you already knew, I have way too much energy that I had to let it all out on the weekends!!! I must feel that life is short and I had to enjoy every moment w/ my kids, family, and friends! Besides, it is great to keep in touch w/ your friends who might lost contact for a while and why not starting from YOU, at this very moment, just call them up or email them right away!!! :)

I told my friends that I am starting celebrating my 25th year old anniversary each year!!! lol In case you don't already know, my age stays at 25-year-old forever!! Geez, how come I am so afraid of aging!! hahaha....

Today, I leave DH and little daughter, Ilona, at home. DH has to work extra hard at home to keep up my ever growing luxury spending...(oh, Honey, I know you love me so much!!!!) My high school pal, Judy and I decided to drive ourselves w/ kids to Six Flag Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo.


MY ODJ is bright, bright and bright!! :)

Chanel 08 gray jumbo classic!!


Today, we tried so many new things, new rides, and I even challenge this "balance skill" climbing thing.....which I failed after 2 attempts!!
But I am up to the challenge in the future, we'll see next time I get the biggest reward!!! haha...


I carried my Chanel as messenger style ..then pull out the chain to carry on the shoulder....oh, so no one could possibly rub my bag away!! ha ha ha...




The priceless moment of my daughter, Abby's smile!! :)


Needless to say, everyone had a great time today!!


Judy and her son enjoy the last dance of Zomba!!! :)

We left home around 10:30AM and got home around 10PM. We went to Just Koi in Dublin city to have dinner before heading home. The dishes are delicious and we are very content!!


Duckling tongue.


Frying rice noodles w/ pickled veggie.


I had this "mo mo chia chia" dessert to go, just so I can enjoy this good eats once again!!


I am still up right now after finishing folding the clothes, doing dishes and blogging!!! If I ever feel I have to go to sleep is only because I am worried about having dark circles under eyes and disturbing my body cycle to generate collagen!!! lol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...