Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Update and a couple of tips

So, the wedding plans are now in full swing and my head is spinning with all the stuff I have to organise. It's looking like the wedding will be in August 2010 so there's alot to do before then! Any tips or advice anyone has on how they planned their wedding would be greatly appreciated!

Tip Alert! I have had a couple of comments that alot of people can't find the Kiss French Tip pen recently. If you don't have the Kiss pen or can't find it in any Boots stores, then alternatively you can use Scotch tape as a stencil for the tips. It's cheaper than buying the proper stencils and lasts longer. You just place the tape across the nail, apply the white polish, let it dry, then peel it off! Easy!

This next one is a bit of a cheat coz I acquired this ingenius beauty tip from the beautiful Nat at http://nattyngeorge.blogspot.com/. However, this tip is so good that I had to make sure everyone knew about it. When she uses a dark self tanner like St Tropez, she doesn't apply it to her hands or feet to avoid the telltale patchy/streaky bits that appear. Instead, she applies a gradual self tanner like the Dove one so her hands and feet are tanned but without being over the top or streaky. I had never thought to do this and I love the idea! Thanks Nat!

Also, on another note, I found out that Liz Earle actually has a US website! I didn't know about that...anyways, it's us.lizearle.com. There are selected lines available in Studio (LA) and Browns (Miami) so if you live near there or want to order online, then I highly recommend the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Eye Bright Lotion, Instant Boost Tonic and the Skin Repair Moisturiser.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...