Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Improvised!!

I didn't shop much on apparel these days. Why?

1) I guess it is because the weather is too hot and I don't have the mood to dress up w/ layers. One piece dress? Nay, not my cup of tea. :P

2) Self-control! When I get older, I tend to believe that self-control is very important. If I want to keep buying till I am 80 years old, I better learn it faster to streamline the desire of WANTING everything by not getting everything I want!!!

3) So to be rewarded w/ a Hermes Birkin on our anniversary or Christmas at the end of this year or next year. *<*

Again, I always think we can pretty much have anything we want in the United States, therefore, let's not rush the desire into an evil temptation for now!! :)

However, I still need something new to entertain myself and keep myself busy......oh, yep, other than shouting out loud to my 3 kids when they become mischievous. lol

I re-arranged our paintings, home decor. and get creative w/ my clothes. I am not much of a T-shirt girl, instead, I like tank better. There I cut and sew myself a new tank yesterday night!! I love my creation and now I get to wear the tank more often!!

I cut off the rose decor. of this tank which I bought at URBN. (Urban Outfitter)


Then cut off two sleeves from the T-shirt!


Cut round neck to a V-neck T, and stitch both hem around 2 arms and sew the zipper rose decor. on! Ta da~~


Ooh la la~ My new busy busy zipper roses n' sequins heart tank!!


I moved the art decor. from other wall to improvise this area's visual effect!!



My ODJ.

1. TOP: My creation
2. Bottom: Diesel white high waist jeans
3. Shoes: Betsy Johnson's satin blue heels
4. Chloe orange Sally
5. J crew gold belt

Everyone suggested white would go well w/ Chloe orange Sally!! It's so refreshing!

Orange is perfect w/ royal blue, aren't they!!!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...