Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pink FOTD

Yep, it's another FOTD from yours truly! I'm beginning to feel like I need to step out of my comfort zone coz my looks are starting to look very similar, bar the variation in colour! I need to start mixing it up a bit. But...until I get crazy and do different stuff, here's what I used for this look...bare in mind that this photo was taken at 7am so excuse the tired look on my face!

Face: Lancome La Base Pro, Revlon Colourstay Foundation in True Beige, Mac Select Cover concealer in NC20, Mac MSF in Natural Medium, Lancome Tropiques Mineral Bronzer with Barry M Natural Dazzle as a contour, Benefit High Beam on cheekbones and browbones

For the eyes, I used the Sleek Acid and Safari palettes. I mixed the bright purple in the Acid palette with the white pearlised eyeshadow in the Safari palette and also used that in the tearduct. I then used Mac Fluidline right next to the lashline and flicked it up a teensy bit...I must say I'm still getting used to the gel liners...it may need a bit more practice before I perfect it! I then used Maxfactor Calorie 2000 mascara in Black.
For the lips, I used a new combination of Mac Hue lipstick with L'Occitane Rose Petal Lipgloss. I bought this lipgloss recently and I have to say that I love it! Just like the Body shop muted colours, this does the same. The only difference is that this lipgloss is a milky peach colour. It contains shea butter and rose oil so it's super moisturising and nourishing. My lips felt soft after wearing it. Gorgeous!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...