Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Miss World contest reminder

Hello my lovelies,

Just a quick reminder that I have decided to extend the deadline for my Miss World Contest to Wednesday 5th August. I have done this as I will be on holiday in Ireland all next week and so I won't have much access to a computer. I would prefer to keep you guys updated on the growing list of prizes for the winner as I collect them so in order to do that I have pushed the dealine back a bit. I haven't had any entries in yet so I'm hoping someone does one soon or I'll have to keep all the goodies for myself!
The prize is the following so far:

1) Elemis Exotic Island Flower Body Balm 125ml
2) Elemis Japanese Camellia Oil (use on nails, hair, scalp and skin) 100ml
3) Liz Earle Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 100ml
4) Liz Earle Energising Body Scrub 50ml
5) Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonic Spritzer 30ml
6) Liz Earle Sun Shade Botanical Self Tan Spray 30ml
7) O.P.I Nail Laquer in Hopelessly in Love
8) Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzer
9) Sleek Safari eyeshadow palette
10) Sleek Wonderlast lipgloss
11) 3 x Barry M Dazzledusts
So hurry up ladies and put in an entry and you could win all those gorgeous products! Don't be shy or scared to enter...we're all here to have fun. There will also be a lovely prize for the each of the runners up.
Looking forward to seeing all the glitter and glam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...