Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lumiere Skin & Beauty Bar Review

I went out last night and decided to try out some of the lovely goodies that were sent to me from Lumiere Skin & Beauty Bar.

To create the look below I used: Revlon Colourstay in True Beige, Mac Select Cover Concealer in NC20, Lumiere Flawless Face powder in Fair Medium, Lumiere Bronzer in California Gold, Lumiere Silk Radiance in Sundew on cheekbones and Lumiere Blush in Apricot. I then used the Lumiere pigments in Champagne for all over the lid and Hypnotic (a gorgeous bronze) on the outer edges of the eye (I applied them dry). I finished it off with Elf Liquid Liner in Coffee and YSL Faux Cils Mascara in Black. I used Mac Creme De Nude lipstick with Lumiere lipgloss in Oh Baby!The Lumiere finely milled minerals powders went on like a dream with the Kabuki Brush they sent me, it's so so soft, it just blends so well and I was really impressed by it. The bronzer I used was a lovely golden colour and gave me a nice glow that lasted all night. My favourite powder of them all was the Silk Radiance in Sundew which is basically an illuminating powder and it gave my skin a dewy, airbrushed effect that looked really lovely. I also really liked the Apricot blusher, it's perfect to team with the bronzer. The lipgloss is a nice shade but one thing I would say is that they don't last very long which was a shame.

So overall I really liked the products I used and look forward to using more of the pigments and the other skin radiance powder that a baby pink colour, I will the pigments wet next time to compare the difference.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...