Sunday, July 26, 2009

First entry into Miss World Contest

I am really chuffed to have the first entry into my Miss World Contest!

Moggalicious has put Martini MacDuff forward for the crown! Check out her full entry at http://www.moggalicious.blogspot.com/. I am sure you will agree that she looks gorgeous and I'm loving the proper Miss World pose!! I am looking forward to seeing more entries being posted soon!

I have posted a pic of the prizes so far. I am flying to Ireland tomorrow for 5 daysand I will be picking up some more things to add to it. So, if you fancy getting your grubby little mitts on these amazing prizes, get your sash on! (the Sleek palette is the Safari one but I may be able to get my hands on the last limited edition palette next week so keep your eyes peeled for that!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...