Monday, July 20, 2009

Lipstick Rules, Rules!

I came home today to another package from the lovely Michelle a.k.a. Lipstick Rules. We did a swap and as she forgot to send a couple of things, she posted them afterwards. I was so touched that she included a card for me congratulating me on my engagement to Chris...that was such a sweet touch and I really appreciate it. It made me smile after a long day at work so thank you Michelle!

I never cease to be surprised at how friendly and helpful all the girls are on these beauty blogs. It's so nice that all these peole that have never met can come online and share a common interest and also make friends at the same time (sounds corny but it's true and you know it!).




As for the beauty booty from Michelle...she has sent me:

1) Quo Shimmer Block in Sunset Boulevard, which is an allover illuminating powder.

2) A little dinky Nars lipgloss in Turkish Delight (loooove that colour and it's so me!)

3) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin, a gorgeous pinky brown (very like Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy but without the glittery bits).

4) Balmshell Sleep-In Beauty Lipgloss which doubles up as a keyring!

I can't wait to try it all out! It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know Michelle and I highly recommend everyone checks out her blog coz I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...