Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hibernation =,= Tomorrow Is a Big Day!!

Today, I take it easy w/ kids at home other than picked up my alternation n' went to the hair removal appointment in Stanford in the morning.

Tomorrow, I will wake up early cause' Barney's warehouse is having a sale. My friend, Renee, and I are going to meet up there and see if we can score big. Renee just moved back to SF city from New York and she once scored big in Barney's warehouse in New York. So wish us luck!!

In case we are feeling guilty about shopping w/ kids, we also plan to visit Science of Museum after lunch. Just so both moms and kids will have a fun and fulfill day!!

My ODJ.

1. TOP: Blue chiffon sheer top (never heard the brand when bought at Camel by the sea)
2. BOTTOM: IRO grayish tapered pants w/ ruched waist
3. SHOES: Chanel gray Mary-jane flat w/ charms
4. ACCESSORY:
  • Chanel 09 s/s CC multicolored scarf
  • Chanel 08 s/s heart w/ cc crystal earrings

  • Chanel gray 08 classic lambskin jumbo

I, in fact, wore the same top yesterday and this is the snapshot of Eric Beamon for target earrings and matching necklace.


Daughter and Mom!!


Scarf as a tie!



Sheer back!



Looking at this pic. I think I need a hair cut!!lol

DH came home for lunch and took those shoots for me. It is really convenient living in Cupertino. We can have pearl tea anytime less than 5 min. drive!!!! lol Whole Foods Market is 3 min. drive in my neighborhood. I can't imagine myself living far from civilization!! haha...

After lunch, we walk ourselves to the school next to our house that Niel is attending this fall.
Tomorrow is a busy day ahead!!!


Ilona


Abby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...