Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Big kiss from Greece.

Hello my lovelies, hope you are all well!

I just wanted to write a quick post to say that I have not forgotten about you all and am sending you lots of love from Greece. Sorry I have not been in touch for a while, but the internet here is shockingly slow and I only have 2 euros in change top keep topping up the machine.. I miss my macbook :(.

Luke and I are having a fantastic time in Kos. The hotel is absolutely amazing and has the biggest pool I have ever seen! All the facilities and entertainment are fantastic and we even have a sea view from our balcony :). (Some photos can be seen here if you are interested).

Ater a day at the waterpark yesterday I am burnt, and am not so pleased to report that I have a 'mummy' tan line as I decided to wear an all in one swimming costume to prevent any horrific scenes on the waterslides. Wish me luck in my endeavours to try and even my back out!!

I promise to post lots of picturs when I am back, though be prepared as with the all you can eat ice-cream buffet available all day long they may not be particularly attractive ;). You all know what I am like with ice-cream.. ;)

Love lots,
Natalya
xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...