Thursday, July 9, 2009

FOTD Canadian Style

This was what I wore today...a very natural look coz I was rushing. But in rushing I didn't take a very good photo...apart from the fact I look very tired...the pic doesn't show up alot of the products as they actually looked. It also looks washed out but hey ho...take my word for it that the Canadian stuff I used was really lovely.

I used my usual base of Revlon Colourstay in True Beige, Mac Select Cover up in NC20, Quo Shimmering bronzer (adds alot of dimensional coz of the different shades of bronze in the compact), Joe Fresh Cheek Tint in Bronze (which gave a lovely light bronzed glow, it blended in really well) and Mac Lustre Drops in Sun Rush on cheekbones and brow bones. I used the Annabelle Suedine eyeshadow on lid, Famous By Sue Moxley Eyeliner in Citrine along top lashline and YSL Faux Cils in Black to finish it off. I also used Mac Hue for my lips.

A very simple natural look all in all but sometimes I like to pair it down a bit, it kinda makes me feel fresher, if that makes sense...also I can kinda fool people into thinking I look like this naturally!ha ha.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...