Sunday, July 19, 2009

Busy Bumble Bee-- as always!!

I am preparing my son, Niel's, birthday party on Sat. We stopped by the lake where we held the party couple times, just to make sure we don't have to reserve it in advance, to know the detail of renting a kayak and how to drift on a inflatable boat........etc. Kids loves water, in fact, even adults too. I am so excited as I will be able to do kayaking and be close to the water w/o getting wet!!!


Kids ran for the freedom!!! :P

I have been hanging out w/ my high school pal, Judy, so often like 3 days in a week after she moved in the neighborhood. Then She becomes my "temporary" baby-sitter. I dropped off my 3 children to her so I can do chores quickly and efficiently.

Hosting a birthday party is a big thing especially when all of my guests have young children as well. The food, the cake, the place, the activities, even the favors become a headache when I want to do more personalized party favors!!! lol


I wore my Hale Bob silk/velvet top w/ IRO tappered pants, Chanel 2 tone pumps. I believe I carry Chloe sally w/ me.




Before Niel's birthday, it was Ilona's. She turned 2 last week and there was a mini birthday party for her. Well, she couldn't possibly remember anything about her 2-year-old birthday party. But I want her to know that no matter their birthday party is big or small, I cherish them equally.

Colors are the most efficient way to stimulate young brain other than music!



This toy is almost like Lego, except it is a roller coaster for marbles. Kids love anything ROUND!!!


Happy Birthday to Ilona!!

We went to Left Bank for lunch on Sat. This is the first time I tried les tartes flambees (Classic Alsacian thin crust savory tart). This is called BASQUE and the tomato sauce is so sweet that blends well w/ the slightly salty chorizo. Yum!!




I told my DH that I would just pay for the receipt of the crust!! So thin and so crispy!!



How amazing that my 2 years old Ilona knows how to pose everytime!



On Saturday: DKNY sleeveless top, Neil Barrett black sheer top, Gucci cropped pants, Sergio Rossi ankle heels, beads w/ floral embroidery necklace, Chanel 07 metallic silver reissue.

Finally today (Sun.)!! We had a lunch gathering w/ friends. kids enjoyed themselves very much as adults chat away the whole afternoon!! What a weekend for all of us!!



I can't start my Sun. skipping Power yoga!!


Ilona is more like a tomboy now!!
MY!! Where is my little princess!!!?




213 one piece dress, BCBG taupe w/ ruffle zipper vest, Manolo Blahnik brown heels, Chanel 07 metallic silver reissue


Niel is going to be 5!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...