Monday, June 1, 2009

Wow, what a weekend!

I hope everyone had amazing weather where they are at the weekend. It was pure bliss being able to lounge around in the sun. I managed too get a little bit burnt, which I felt quite guilty about since it's so bad for your skin. I will have to remember to put a higher SPF next time! My face wasn't affective thanks to my Revlon Colourstay Foundation! Hurrah! A red face is never a good look!
I bought a couple of pairs of cheap shoes at the weekend for my holiday...I tend to break/lose my shoes on holiday so I have vowed never to buy expensive pairs to take away with me. This year I spotted a couple of nice pairs while I was on a food shop funnily enough! I found the sandals below in ASDA of all places! The beige wedges were £15 and the brown sandals were £18. Bargain!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...