Monday, June 1, 2009

My MAC Haul and a little freebie...

I got my MAC stuff on Friday at work...yah!I was so excited to get it. As posted in an earlier blog, I got:

Eyeshadows in Print, Carbon, Filament, Woodwinked, All That Glitters, Beautiful Iris and Shroom
Brushes 213 & 210
Fluidline in Blacktrack
Studio Sculpt Concealer
Pigment in Mutiny
Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved


I am totally thrilled with all of it, especially Beautiful Iris which goes on the eye as a pale lavender...it's just gorgeous! Woodwinked is perfect for bronzey eyes as well. I will be trying out loads of different looks with these.

I also got this Smashbox SoftLights Highlighter at the weekend. My mum got it in a set and didn't really need it (she is yet to discover the wonders of highlighters!). I am not a fan per se of Smashbox products but this peachy/gold highlighter is really pretty and subtle. It just adds a lovely sheen to the cheekbones. Sorry about the rubbish photos. I am going to be getting a new digital camera next month since my current one doesn't seem to like focusing! I have posted a swatch below of what the highlighter looks like on the skin. The pic isn't great but you get the idea! You can see the illuminated part of my hand.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...