Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Upcoming Tresemme 24 Hour Body Review...

Hi everyone! I had forgotten to mention that I was one of the winners of ♥lipgloss86 's Tresemme contest. The prize was a chance to test the new range from Tresemme called 24 Hour Body...for free (I love freebies...but then, who doesn't?!). These products look right up my street coz I have fine hair that needs a bit of oomph!

I received the products at work today, which brightened up an otherwise boring day...yah!I love getting packages!I was sent a Finishing Spray, Root Boosting Spray and Amplifying Mousse. I can't wait to test them out now! I will use the root spray and finishing spray tomorrow, then the mousse on Thursday and then I will post a review of what I think of the products before I go on holiday. I am really hoping they are good products as Tresemme is always reasonably priced and easy to get hold of. I'm loving the slinky/curvy packaging...let's see if they can boost my hair a bit...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...