Monday, June 29, 2009

Swatches...

A couple of people had asked for me to swatch the items I bought. Above I have swatched the Barry M Dazzledusts in Mushroom (a lovely taupey shade, Pink Gold and Lavender). They are all finely milled as always with DD's and the colours are gorgeous. I can't wait to try them out and show you.

Above I have swatched the Miss Sporty Liquid Eyeshadow in Intrigue...it is a lovely mettalic green colour and has a kind of gold sheen to it which can be seen when the light shines on it. I will be doing a review on this very soon.


Next I have swatched the Famous By Sue Moxley eye pencils in Amber (dark brown) and Citrine (a bronzey colour), then the Barry M Shimmering Eye and Lip Pencils in 3 (Pale Pink) which is a good dupe for Benefit Eyebright Pencil and 5 (Gold Pink).
Hope this was helpful!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...