Monday, June 29, 2009

Massive haul!

So as promised, here is my post on my shopping trip this morning (turned out to be a massive shopping trip and I got very carried away!). I got the following goodies:

  • Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzer

  • Lancome Tropiques Mineral Smoothing Bronzer (Ocre Bronze)

  • Barry M Nail Paint in 119 Baby Pink, 303 Bright Purple and 279 Bright Pink

  • Barry M Dazzledust in 51 (Mushroom), 31 (Lavender), and 3 (Gold Pink)

  • Barry M Shimmering Eye and Lip Pencil in 5 (Pink Gold) and 3 (Pale Pink)

  • L'Occitane Lip Gloss in Rose Petal

  • Famous By Sue Moxley Eyeliner in Amber and Citrine

  • YSL Rouge Volupte in No.1 and No.3

  • Miss Sporty Lipstick in 009 Innocence

  • Miss Sporty Liquid Eyeshadow in 800 Intrigue

I will be doing reviews on all these products over the next week or so so if there's something you're really interested in, let me know and I will review that first. I also picked up a gorgeous electric blue silk dress from Coast. I love it coz I can dress it up or down.

I also got a lovely summer dress from Monsoon (their Fusion range). It's a dark coral pink colour and can be worn with or without straps. It has heavy beading all over and is very flattering on. I love it!



















Lastly, I got a bracelet and necklace from Accessorize (I spent ages in there and almost bought 3 other things!It's a fantastic shop).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...